Thursday 12 August 2010

Packing and tidying (BEDA #12)

Hey, y'all? How's it hangin'? Well? Yeah I hoped so. I'm actually supposed to be packing atm, but have stolen away a few moments to contribute to BEDA, because I'm a good internet citizen. I have read 40 books so far this year and cannot believe I might actually accomplish my goal of 50 books; it seems so surreal.

I feel slightly better about SOA because although I won't be able to go to the gig, I can at least let John Green know how much he means to me because Kate is giving him my letter that I finished last night. I hope he reads it despite it being three and a half pages of A4. I mean every word that I said in it. It was something along the lines of 'Thank you, why I can't come, what you've done for me,'. And my book's getting signed, so that's good too. And he'll come back to England I'm sure. Still, nervous about meeting family; if it weren't for that, I'd enjoy this holiday like I normally would.

I bought some stuff yesterday for the holiday and bought a skirt which was an investment and was only £2. £2! I love me bargains, as you know, so this was fun to buy.

I'm going to go listen to s'more Kesha now. Bye babies.

Always yours,
Mel.

2 comments:

  1. John Green seems like an awesome person. I'm sure he'll read your letter. :)

    I always used to write letters to famous people I liked inside my head. Like Emma Watson, when the first few HP movies came out. But I somehow never found the courage to actually write and send them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete