Monday 9 August 2010

100TH POST?! (#9 BEDA)

Hi my name is Julia Nunes and I bought this cup but I don't really need it.



Wow I feel like I should do something special for this because it's my hundredth blog post, but nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Kate is back from Ireland and that's really cool. To celebrate the fact that the four of us are all in the same place for at least some time in the summer, we're having a super chill sleepover. At Sophie's, naturally. I love those guys; I really do. They're really lame in an awesome way. I mean, we're all part of the 'I'm going out on Saturday night. Lol jk Doctor Who's on'. Those are the kind of people we are, and I wouldn't change it for the world. Really.

Soo... yesterday I started my History, and that's what matters really in life. I can finish it now I've started, amirite? Yeah, That's what I thought. Yeah, it's coming along.

My Gran just told a really not funny joke but it was so not funny that it was funny. It was in Portuguese, I can't explain it and it kind of gets lost in translation, so I'm just going to keep it to my family. Sorry y'all. I do love my Grandma. She tells me things like, "Your assertive and you won't let no man walk over you. That's good," more often than she says I look pretty. She calls me things like, "a strong young woman" and "independent young lady". It's probably why I say those two phrases so much. Also, she's the only person I joke around with things like, I'll be on the phone, and it'll clearly be a girl, but I'll say it's my boyfriend and we'll have this little joke about. I don't know quite to explain it, but I think she's awesome and we get along beautifully. My Gran's super fly.

Wrote some Samurai Champloo fanfic but I won't post it here because none of you read or watch it. I've like, two and a half episodes left of it. It's so exciting! I love the sense of accomplishment I get when I complete an anime; I feel like my old self again. Back when I was like, eleven, it was all I did and it gets me all nostalgic.

I watched a film called The Uninvited with my dad. It had Emily Browning in it and it was scary and weird but not too scary and weird, so that was good.

I think I'm going to buy the Ouran AMV so I can watch it when we're on holiday. I love Ouran. I think I'm going to force the Sophster and Lozzie to watch it because it's one of those things that you have to do, okay.

Let's do a things I like list:

- Julia Nunes's laugh.
- Finding something cute to wear at car boot sales and things.
- The way John Green speaks.
- Buying books.
- Kayley Hyde's room.
- Quirky and catchy songs like Your Love is My Drug.
- Sophie's laugh.
- Ellie Manley.
- Lauren's negativity and sarcasm.
- Kate's amazing ability to make nice cakes.
- Kate's icing.
- Ciara Greer's insane knowledge of everything.
- Molly, the dowg.
- Hayley G Hoover's eyes.
- My Gran's humour.
- When my brother decides to be cute and is funny.
- Receiving blog comments.
- Finishing a story.
- Compliments on my fanfiction.
- Girls Next Door webcomic on dA.
- Editing pictures on Photoshop.
- The way Olivia Brett's mind works.
- When I manage to get along with George like old times.
- How me and my cousin function.
- Watching people play zombie/kinda scary games.
- Jake and Amir moments where they seem slightly gay with each other.
- The people on Gullieship.
- When Stephen Fry refers to Alan Davies like he is a small child.
- Alan Davies's everything. I wish I could have dinner with him.
- The adverts at the cinema.
- When I can smell my hair.
- The cuteness of Irish and Scottish people.
- Brazilian humour (read: Felipe Neto).
- Sims 3.
- Going to London and feeling super British.
- Sunshine and then rain to balance it out.
- Bleep Bloop.
- Songs that make me smile because they're so cute.
- My herbal tea.
- Salt 'n' vinegar crisps.
- Chocolate croissants.
- Swimming.
- Reading.
- Writing.
- Surges of inspiration.
- Jake Hurwitz's laugh and smile.
- Amir Blumenfeld's glasses,
- Sarah Schneider's hair.
- The Nostalgia Chick.
- Elisabeth Scibs :)
- Finding attractive guys.
- AVPM! <3
- Darren Criss.
- Joe Walker.
- Starkid.
- Everything about Harry Potter.


And I suck at these lists. Next time, I'll make a hate list, because I'm cynical and dislike far too many things. This is why I need therapy, yo.

Always yours,
Mel.


2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you *blush*

    I actually have Kesha's album (*guilty look*) for the reason that her songs are, indeed, very catchy and great fun. Some of the others on her album that I like are Kiss N Tell, Animal, and Blind. The second two are a bit different to the singles she's released. Since I don't think you can link in comments, look them up on youtube.

    'Things I like' lists are always good to read. :) I didn't recognise a lot of the names on your list but I would agree with pretty much everything else. Except for maybe the one about zombie/scary games. I am not a fan of zombies. At all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm not that negative or sarcastic!
    You should have said just "me" overall cos' y'know.
    I could swear you're missing some things...

    ReplyDelete