Saturday 7 August 2010

Official attraction list(s) (#7 BEDA)

So I've noticed I haven't been numbering the posts like I intended to, but oh well. I'll start again. I don't even care right now because I don't feel well and just want to keep listening to 'Your Love is My Drug' because even thought I dislike Ke$ha, her music is stupid and quirky and addictive. This one at least; it's more innocent than, say, 'Blah Blah Blah'. Tbh, I've been listening a lot to Julia Nunes ('jaaaaaaa' on Youtube, my favourite place ever). She's so cute and pretty and funny and deals with the haters so well and I have buckets of respect for her *points to buckets labeled 'Respect for Jaaaaaaa'*. She has a pretty great smile and she's making me feel better. Oh! And I like her vocabulary.

Let's get on with the infinitely long list, y'all:

- James McAvoy
- Vic Mignogna
- Johnny Depp
- Orlando Bloom
- Jake Hurwitz
- Amir Blumenfeld
- Pat Cassels
- Charlie McDonnell
- Alex Day
- Jackson Rathbone
- Bradley Cooper
- Matthew Grey Gubler
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Robert Downey Jr
- Rupert Grint
- Alan Davies
- Russell Howard
- Sterling Knight
- Patrick Dempsey
- Eric Dane
- David Bowie
- Heath Ledger (SNIFF!)
- Matthew Lewis in the first series of Friends
- Matt Smith
- Tyson Ritter
- and I can't think of any more at the moment.

I mean, tons of fictional ones. Actually, let's list them too:

- Sirius Black
- James Potter
- Remus Lupin
- Fred and George Weasley
- Jim Hawkins (Disney's adaptation of Treasure Island, Treasure Planet)
- Marcus Flutie (Jessica Darling novels)
- Aladdin (Disney)
- Prince Naveen (The Princess and the Frog)
- Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara)
- Kukai Souma (Shugo Chara)
- Hatori Sohma (Fruits Basket)
- Ayame Sohma (Fruits Basket)
- Shigure Sohma (Fruits Basket)
- Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket)
- InuYasha (InuYasha)
- Tasuku Kurosaki (Dengeki Daisy)
- Mugen (Samurai Champloo)
- Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host CLub)
- Kyouya Ootori (^)
- Alto Saotome (Macross Frontier)
- Denmark (from a webseries)
- Niels (from the same webseries)
- The Doctor (especially 11th)
- Fujimoto (Kobato)

Buut, I admire female actresses and things, and here are the following females people, real or not, who I like a whole lot:

- Zooey Deschanel
- Natalie Portman
- Emma Watson
- Sarah Schneider
- Karen Gillan
- Hayley G. Hoover
- Lex
- Kristina Horner
- Haykey Williams
- J.K. Rowling
- Sarah Dessen
- Megan McCafferty
- Kayley Hyde
- Hermione Granger
- Lauren Lopez (Draco Malfoy from AVPM)

Meh stomach ache. I think I'll do some more lists in future posts, but more now, I link you to my favourite covers by Julia Nunes:



Go sub her!

Always yours,
Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment