Thursday 19 August 2010

Mel is hier again, oh ja (BEDA #19)

The wife of the man who is named Tande and who is my dad's friend, has just informed me that they do not have wireless in their home, which means that I am currently stealing the internet of some other Portuguese neighbour and wasting their bandwidth. It's their own fault for not putting a code on it, yo.

Er, this house is super duper chic and nice. It's rather intimidating how together it is, if you know what I mean. It's all neat and tidy. The woman, called Uli (?) is German and has a super long name that no one can pronounce, thus it been shortened to Uli. Anyway, Uli is a art therapist, which would explain how the house is decorated so harmoniously. It's pretty and I like their floor; it's a wood that is a reddish, chestnut colour that blushes under the sun's glow. That was a nice sentence I just spewed out right there.

Also, it's still hot and we're living at the camping site. Our tent is big and green. People are loud and there are drunken teenagers who like to SING REALLY LOUDLY AT NIGHT IN A PORTUGUESE ACCENT. It's funny when they do it during the day, but at night it just makes me want to kill a baby. I'm fine in the mornings to get up even if I'm tired, but if I'm tired at night and am desperately trying to get to bed, I would probably even tell Charlie McDonnell or Alex Day to go away because I wanted to sleep. I would probably ask them to come back in the morning, but still.

What else... I'm stuck in Pokemon Leaf Green because I need to get to One Island but can't because I can't find the fucking ferry because it's not on Cinnabar Island any more. ARGHHH. I think I'll Google it when I finish this. There is a pool in the camp place but I don't like sharing pools, especially with teenage boys whose sobriety is questionable. Also my stomach is horrifying.

I'm boredy bored now. Lauren I love your posts because you are a sexual beast.

Yours,
Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment