Sunday 15 August 2010

Ah Damn...

...So you may or may not have realised that it's actually been me, Lauren, writing Melanie's blogs for the past two days. I know that if I hadn't have told you, you wouldn't have figured it out, but I cannot go on living a lie.

I don't really know what to write for Melanie's blog because a) I'm not Melanie, b) The stuff on here will probably be the exact same stuff on my blog and c) I have to this for like two weeks.

I'm doing half of BEDA for her. Surely that's not fair considering I have my own BEDA also. Psh. I'm such a good friend. Doing this for her.

For the reasons above, chances are that the posts I put on here are not going to be amazingly long and intelligent as I usually write my posts at night when I'm overtired and barely coherent.

I have just drawn all over my leg in black CD pen. That's going to be fun if I should wear shorts tomorrow. But tbh I'm probably not going to wear shorts tomorrow. The weather is ridiculous for the middle of August. I like it, but apparently people want sunshine, don't see why, the sun is an evil thing, but people in England crave the summer because our winters are relatively harsh. I however absolutely adore the winter. It's so pretty and then people put up Christmas lights and there's just that general giddy feeling pulsing in the air and it just...gah! I don't even have words to describe it. Winter is beautiful basically. Melanie may not agree as she doesn't like the rain, but whatevs.

I'm going to go know because I am so freakin' tired. Goodnight all.

Yours, Lauren.

(I feel I should still end Melanie's blog in the same fashion that she does.)

1 comment:

  1. Out of curiousity, what is BEDA? Blog Every Day August or something?

    ReplyDelete