Tuesday 3 August 2010

(BEDA #3).

Okay, so I know I should really blog at the end of the day, because that's when I've lived through the day and therefore have things to type, but I'm not going to do that. I consider these daily posts to be something I need to get out of the way. Plus, I'm scared I'll forget and then FAIL.

Let's see. Today I plan to 1) get some homework done, 2) have a haircut, 3) go to the library to pick up my books.

My mother has just announced that I have five minutes before we go, so I'm going to type AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT.

Basically, today is going to be a laidback day. Perhaps I'll come back to this when I've come home and let you know how much I hate my new hair, because I'm going to. It's inevitable. I always, always dislike my haircuts; probably because I rarely have them, and therefore it feels weird to suddenly have an aspect of me change. Plus I have to brush my hair for them, and I hate brushing my hair because it always looks weird and greasy when brushed. It didn't used to before, but now it does. Annoying.

I'm at about 33/50, methinks. I'm reading quite a large book atm, so it'll take a couple more days. Annoying because Big Fish by Daniel Wallace (not to be mistaken by Danny Wallace) is staring at me in all its 'OH-TIM-BURTON-MADE-ME-A-FILM' and small glory. I shall resist and finish Centre of My World by Someone German.

Stupid brother has just come over and reminded me my five minutes are up. Now he's gone up the stairs? WTF. What is his problem? This has nothing to do with him. Stupid boy.

Ermmmmmmm... I might get a block fringe. I don't know. I don't know if I want one.

I'll let you know how it goes, lovely.

Always yours,
Mel.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still here!

    I do still read your posts - I haven't forgotten/ unsubbed! I've just been really busy, and only checking blogger very infrequently... so that by the time I read your posts it's often well after you've written them, and I doubt you'd see comments on old posts.

    But things have eased up for me a bit and I want to try to blog twice a week in August (BTWA?) so I will definitely be reading and commenting more regularly now :)

    I'm very sorry to hear that you felt you had to go see a therapist, but at the same time I'm glad that you were able to recognise your need for some help. A friend of mine from school has had severe depression on and off, but she feels like she can't go see a therapist because her family and friends will judge her for it. It's really a shame because I think she could get a lot out of it. I hope that going back in a week or so helps you feel happier again, too.

    ReplyDelete