Tuesday 31 August 2010

In which Melanie apologises to Lauren...

...because this post is not going to be that special. Really. At least, not so far, because I'm feeling pretty lazy and have that weight on my conscience that has the shape of a Word document with some shit about Elizabeth Blackwell. Yeah... I really should get back to that soon-ish.

So, last BEDA day. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? Feelings? You want me to talk about my feelings? Okay, I guess I could do that with difficulty but regardless. That didn't make sense; and neither does most things, okay? Bye. Not really. Okay. Here we gooooo.

I think my friends are super pretty and awesome and I like them a lot. I cherish them more than I cherish any other thing that I have in my life. My friends are literally my extended family. They are just so nice and amazing. If you don't believe me, look at these: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. I just, love them. I thought they should know that because they should know. Guys, I don't deserve you. Honestly, I don't. I suck compared to y'all. You're all too pretty, smart, witty, nerdy and both lame and cool in their own ways (like they should because cool/lame people are awesome;. just ask the volgbrothers).

On a much more disgusting note, the movie 'Splice'. Wikipedia it if you doubt that humanity is disgusting; it will fully fill that doubt. People are messed up. It sucks. And really, it's people like my friends who restore the faith that we can do good things.

I kind of wanted to write something nice about how much I like Lauren, Kate, Sophie, Ellie, Olivia, and co so much, but whatever. That's the vibe you should get from it anyway.

BYE BEDA I LOVED YOU IN APRIL BUT IN AUGUST YOU WERE JUST A PAIN. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.

Yours,
Mel.

1 comment:

  1. ILOVEYOUSOFREAKINGMUCHMELANIE*INSERTMANYMULTIPLENAMESHERE*KRESS<3

    ReplyDelete