Friday 6 August 2010

BLOG MAKEOVER, YO. (#6 BEDA)

So, y'all. It's time for another makeover, and the header you see above you took me quite some time because I don't feel so hot right now, probably because of the post-sleepover hangover and the fact my period has just come combined. Wow, that was a beautiful way to start a blog post. Oh, and by the hangover, I don't mean that I drink, because, really, look at the pictures above in the header; do I look like the kind of girl that drinks? Really? What I mean is how I always look like such a tramp after a sleepover; it's not fair. It almost puts me off going round completely, except, I always laugh to the point where my cheeks hurt, my stomach aches and I need to pee; something only the friends I have now have allowed me to experience.

I think you can guess yesterday was pretty fun, just because I love Lauren, Ellie and Sophie so much. Kate was not there, due to being in Ireland. I wish I was going to Ireland rather than going to Portugal; I've never been! And I like the UK, because we're such a cute country in my opinion.

My legs hurt so much it's completely obscene.

I am reading chapter 81 of Ouran, and I am very happy. Finally. I don't want to spoil Kate in case she reads it, but it's good, yo. IT'S GOOD. Unfortunately, too much writing about things that are irrelevant. Note to Hatori Bisco: make your characters talk less; it's tiresome to read.

I've just re-watched Penelope. I like James McAvoy and am adding him to my list of 'People who if they were to ask me out I could since I own them,'. I need to tweak my list a bit, tbh, because my first one was done during my Twilight phase and... that's enough said.

Going to shower soon, so I'mma start to wrap things up. Let's end with a list of celebrities/slightly famous people I'm attracted to! Leave yours in the comments (or a summary if it's really long); it's not in order though:

- James McAvoy
- Vic Mignogna
- Johnny Depp
- Orlando Bloom
- Jake Hurwitz
- Amir Blumenfeld
- Pat Cassels
- Charlie McDonnell
- Alex Day
- Jackson Rathbone
- Bradley Cooper
- Matthew Grey Gubler
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt


I'll continue in the next blog post. Because it's kind of late now and I need to go.

Always yours,
Mel.

2 comments:

  1. Captain Jack Sparrow is the shit. 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Cap'n Jack...
    Hmm, let's see, who else.
    David Tennant
    Neil Patrick Harris
    Matthew Bellamy
    Sayid (from Lost)
    Jake Gyllenhall

    It actually took me a long time to come up with that list because I'm pretty picky when it comes to this sort of thing ;)

    Sleepovers are always fun. Also the new blog layout is good, I especially like the header.

    ReplyDelete