Friday 13 August 2010

LAUREN IS FREAKIN' SEXY

Yeah, it's true. I've been trying to deny my attraction to Lauren for far too long now. So, imma come out and say it. I am totally and irrevocably in love with Lauren Marie Ashley. She's just so freakin' awesome, words can't even describe it. She's never moody in the mornings and just always looks so fabulous.

But anyway on with the normal blog and I'm going to be clever and witty and spew intelligent things. Because I'm super-mega-awesome-foxy-hot.

So I'm going to do another "things I like" list, so here goes;

-Lauren
-Lauren Ashley
-Lauren Marie Ashley
-loli12@hotmail.co.uk
-_laurenashley_

That's pretty much all my life is made up of. I live for the things on that list. I mean obviously I need food to live but it's not as vital as Lauren is.

I'm going to go now because I need to leave for Portugal soon, damm, not gonna see Lauren for 17 days. How am I going to live?

I love Kate as well. Thought you ought to know!

Yours, Mel. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment