Tuesday 13 April 2010

Explanation!

Yay! Okay so, usually, on Mondays, I'm not allowed on the computer, but, when it's the holidays, I usually go out much more and so my mum lets me go on it. Buuuut, because I kicked up such a fuss because of the 'family bike-ride' the day before yesterday, I wasn't allowed. Yeah, my mum was annoyed at me.

What gets to me the most out of the bike rides is that they never tell you where we going. I think it helps to know, so then I can work out a pace to go at and just have something to look forward, instead of focusing on my bitterness of being dragged out of the house, where, I was perfectly happy watching Grey's Anatomy.

Right, distracted there... where my train of thought gone?



Yeah, anyway. This is what happened:

"Mel we're going on a bike ride now. Go get ready."

"But I'm watchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" whined the girl.

"Okay, you can finish watching it, then we're going."

"Whatever," she grumbled, "not going."

20 minutes later.

"Okay Mel, c'mon, now."

"Dunwannago."

"I didn't ask if you wanted to, I'm telling you to get ready."

"Dunwannagoooooo!"

"You have ten minutes."

Melanie gets up, but sits on the stairs, clinging to the banister.

"Dunwannago. Dunwannago. Dunwannago. Dunwannago!"

"Mel, if you don't get ready I'll just drag you out in your pajamas."

"Dunwannago! Where are we even going? Eurgghhhh... What are we even doing? Erughghghg Dunwannago!"

So Mel eventually gets ready, but sits on her bike and scowls because the sun hurts her eyes. She mumbles the Forbidden Curses underneath her breath at her parents.

"Just thought I'd let you know: no computer when we get home, or tomorrow."

"Fine! I'll read! Dun care. Dun like you. Boring. Dunwannagooooo."

Fin


But yeah, I admit it was fairly immature of me, but, as you can tell, I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay at home, close all the curtains and mourn Sirius, because I had just finished OoTP.

So instead I sit on my bike and think up more things on my story, which shall be put on here as soon as I finish writing the second part of the prologue. I giggle when I think of Erin's love interest, well, one of them, because she's... yeah I'll tell you eventually.

But, my mum's friend is round, along with her rowdy, annoying daughter who are too comfortable in my own home than I am. I mean, I don't drink on the computer, or eat, or play loud music on it when people are watching TV or talk 'til half ten when people are trying to get to bed and have already asked them to be quiet once.

Srsly, it got to the point where I had been an hour in bed just listening to their squeals when it got to the point I was crying I was so angry. I do that; I cry when I'm angry. It's annoying when you're in a fight with someone, and you're making a point, and your voice breaks and shit. Yeah.

So what did my mum do when I asked her to tell them to quiet down?

"Is there any pain?" she asked.

"No," I sniffed.

"Then stop crying. Stop showing off." she finished coldly, and closed my door. My mother ladies and gentlemen.

Nooooo!, I wanted to scream at her. Don't close my door! Then if the demon's in my room, then you won't hear me and I'll be locked outttttt!

Because that's how my mind works at half ten at night.

Today, I am doing my English video project in Seaford with Matt, Leah, Barnaby and Charlie. Yay. Taste the sarcasm. I seriously cannot think of any other thing I would not rather do. I would rather clean out my rabbit's hutch, because it will hurt less.

Thing is, they won't settle down, at all. And credit for that all goes to Leah. Because she'll make Matt not concentrate, which will make Charlie not concentrate and Barnaby is lovely but he's too quiet to say anything. Seeing as we're in Seaford, I might just run to Krysia's house and discuss The Hunger Games. I'm sure I'd find her eventually.

Yep, this has been an irritable blog.

I hope you all have a nicer day than I will have,

All my love, Melanie.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've had an okay day, despite everything.

    I cry when I'm really angry, too. Thankfully I don't get that angry very often.

    You mentioned hot Aussie surfer guys in one of your last comments... That made me laugh. It is a stereotype but it's not exactly unfounded. I live on the wrong side of Aus for surfers, though, WA isn't exactly known for its good waves. I swear they're a different species. Surfies always wear board shorts, surf-brand Tshirts and thongs, even in the middle of winter. I don't understand it!

    ReplyDelete