Tuesday 27 April 2010

Breaking promises...

Yeah I need to shower and can't be bothered to blog.

What's happening:

  • My friends are going on camp and I'm going to have a day of breaks on ma larreh, so that's fantastic. And a three day weekend to share with no-one.
  • Did an R.E. Mock Exam and missed out an eight mark question, so I suck.
  • My science teacher hit in the face while trying to explain how P and S waves work.
  • I finished Kobato. and sobbed like a baby.
  • I'm into Doctor Who now, and just watched the Weeping Angels episode. I'm going to have trouble sleeping. Oh, and I'm so jealous of Amy Pond; the Doctor freaking spoke into her hair. ZOMG I'm a sucker for people: talking in my hair, freckles and other mildly sensual things that I have never experienced but would love to, such as have someone talk into my neck or something.
  • I didn't record Glee, which sucks, so I'll have to watch it Sunday.
  • I tidied my room and am very proud of myself.
  • I like NeverShoutNever!, because he is cute.
  • I wrote Harry Potter related things on my planner, as well as Labyrinth related things ("You have no power over me! ~").
  • I'm going to shower...
And sing Broadway songs. This is my life, people.

Love you always,
Melanie.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for leaving you, just apparate to camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Labyrinth is gooood. I assume you mean the David Bowie movie :)

    ReplyDelete