Saturday 9 April 2011

BEDA #9: A letter to Melanie.

"I'm currently too depressed to spew out anything of interest for you guys. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow, but right now I'm too busy writing fanfiction and trying to figure out how to lose weight and get attractive fast.
Always, Mel."

Now you get to experience me :) Lauren that is, me.
The stuff above is the mandatory lies that Melanie made me write and like she said, she should be back tomorrow, but because she knows I'm such an *excellent* writer, she let me write this today. This makes no sense, oh well.

I've decided now to let Melanie know just how much I love her, so here goes;

To Mel,

You have no fucking idea how much I truly love you, even if you are a grammar nazi. You think you're unnatractive and whatever, but you are truly not. This isn't me just being your friend, if it helps I'll tell you I hate you (even though it completely contradicts what I wrote above) and then tell you how genuinely jealous I am of how you look. But even more than that I admire you so much, and I can completely confide anything to you, which you know full well considering some of the stuff I've told you recently, but you don't question me, you accept me for me and you have no idea how much that means to me. You've helped me so much in the time we've been friends, you've helped me embrace the nerdy, weird girl that I am. If it hadn't been for you I would still be trying to conform to the likes of Rhiannon and Ellie. I love you because you're an honest, kind, genuine person and you've put up with me despite my tendancy to be a complete bitch. If you weren't in my life I don't know what I would do. Even with all this gushy writing, I don't feel I can quite convey how much you mean to me because I'm not good with words. But when you text me saying you're sad, my heart literally aches (wow that sounds so lame ><) but it's true, I hate it when you're sad. I wish you would see yourself in the correct light, but I'm not going to push it because I know how it feels, we all have those days where everything goes wrong and we hate what we see in the mirror, but we're teenagers, it happens, and we're girls, so it will probably be happening for the rest of our lives.

I trust you so much.

I love you so much.

I would die without you... so much.

Eternal love, hugs and kisses,

Lauren xx

P.s. Sophie said she would bang you any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment