Monday 4 April 2011

BEDA #5: Sorry.

I have Maths revision after school today and then I need to tidy my room and do work so I might not make it on here. If you think I could manage, then you don't know how untidy my room is; it's more that I have lots of papers at the moment, scattered everywhere and anywhere and that I need to sort through them and decide which ones I need. Problem is, I most likely need all of them for revision. Sucks.

Orthodontist went fine. Got there an hour earlier so I sat outside reading the third Percy Jackson -- which I finished. Annabeth wasn't in it a lot so it pretty much sucked.

Can I just say there's been a Peter Pan explosion on Tumblr, and of one particular Peter Pan from Disneyland and I knew the guy, from my crush years ago, and suddenly everyone knows him? Psh, I was all over this shit ages ago Tumblr. For once, I am ahead of you. But yeah, he's totally cute.

Going to get dressed now,
Mel (love you always).

PS. Thank you for all the comments! ^^ Elisabeth, I'm looking forward to your BEDA too! :) And Ciara and Lauren... I can just tell you in person what I have to say about your comments, so.

No comments:

Post a Comment