Sunday 3 April 2011

BEDA #4: Orthodontist.

At 9:15, which is why I'm still at home at 7:25 in the morning, in my pijamas. I'm trying to squeeze in a blog now because I'm not sure I'll have that much time later, so it's better to get it out of the way. I'm starting to regret BEDA because people will expect big posts, and they most likely will not.

Nothing much happened yesterday. I finished reading a fanfic that was 29 chapters long, real chapters too, and it was amazing. It was Teddy/Victoire and it was lovely. I'm eager to read the sequel. Am supposed to be writing for Lauren some fanfic, so... that'd be good. Challenging.

Why did I agree to that again?

Love, Mel.

3 comments:

  1. Because you luuurve me.
    Also, when are you going to read the fanfic I sent you about a million years ago? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read that for a split second I thought "Why?! She's made for Henry!" and then it clicked :L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel!!! Wow, it feels like a long time. But I am back now... for April, at least. I'm looking forward to reading all your BEDA posts, even if they're just a couple of sentences!

    ReplyDelete