Sunday 3 April 2011

BEDA #3: Grey's Anatomy.

I want to write a full post on my opinions on what happened but honestly, there are too many and I was such an emotional wreck that I feel like watching it again will turn me back into that girl who was rocking back and forth on her bed, sobbing hysterically. It was such a raw episode. So full of good acting and character development and all that good stuff; which made me cry. I mean, Bailey especially is such a complex character to me and I analyse so many of her expressions because she is so expressive; Bailey is amazing. Lexie too. Ooh and Henry and Teddy are one of my new OTPs, jus sayin'. It takes a lot for that to happen.

I feel like watching The Emperor's New Groove. That film is a classic.

What else... I updated my fanfiction.net page; something I haven't done in two years. It still said I was fourteen. Fixed now.

Drinking tea and I have stomach cramps; at least my mother is playing KT Tunstall in the kitchen and I can hear it from here. I do enjoy KT Tunstall.

This has been a pointless blog post. Perhaps I'll add more to it later. I've started Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse, so; I'll let you know how that goes.

Always, Mel.

Books: 16/75.

1 comment:

  1. ah Amuto the ben story!
    I'd completely forgotten about that - that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete