Saturday 30 April 2011

BEDA #30: I feel like I should end this with an epic post.

But my life has never been that epic has it?

Overall, BEDA this year became kind of tedious but I'm, like always, glad that I did it because it's a fantastic outlet and you lot seem to care a bit about my life which is bizarre, but nice all the same. I like going back to my old blog posts and seeing how I've changed and how I haven't and see those of you who are still around (Elisabeth <3) and wonder why. I swear I was more annoying in 2009 than I ever will be; I was just so desperate to be quirky and random that I look at the posts and cringe. Is that pretentious of me? Probably. I seem to notice how pretentious I am getting every day that goes by. It's an increasing thing too.

Went to the library today. Got 1984 by Orwell because well, I thought I should. I'll get to reading that tonight and I'll let you know how it goes.

Also updated my ipod. I love adding stuff to my ipod and taking stuff off. It feels like a fresh start with my music.

I wish I could say more, but I can't think of what to say apart from: DOCTOR WHO TONIGHT WOOT WOOT.

That's all folks,
Mel.

3 comments:

  1. That book is so incredibly depressing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only had a blog for a bit over a year but I already feel like I was a different person, reading back to the first posts. Weird. But it's nice to have this record of who I am/was.

    I don't remember you being annoying in 2009. :)

    1984 was good, but a hard read. Very depressing.

    I stick around because I creep on strangers on the internet? :P

    ReplyDelete