Friday 16 October 2009

this post will include german.

It's true foo. It shall. This is because I was just writing my German speech and thought if any German people should come across my blog, they could maybe comment on how shit it is? Or possibly how good? Hopefully it's not that shit, because my GCSEs depend on it.

But before, I'm going to blog about all the stuff I thought to blog about but, annoyingly, can't remember at the moment. Eurgh. Gonna try my best so here goes.

The highlight of my day usually is my English lesson, should I have one that day. Today I did. And it was fourth lesson/period. I'm guessing the few that read my blog, except for Lauren and Kate, are American, so I'll say period.

The last three people did their speeches today: Michaela, Charlie and Kris. Not really in that order though. So, there were okay I guess, nothing too entertaining. I did like Michaela's because she talked about Florence and the Machine and she had Esme and Claudia play some sample of their music and I liked it; twas different. Good different, not the one where people just say it instead of saying 'it's shit'.

Regardless, as he walked around talking to people about their Original Writing, I plucked up the courage to ask him if it was too late to attempt to get an A* for my story, seeing as my draft got me and A and that was what I assumed I got overall. Then he smiled and said that he had already given me an A* for it.

I was shaking with both relief and sheer... proudness? I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but I was just plain elated to have got that. To top it all off, he told me I "could be an author". :OOOOO! To be an author is my absolute dream, and to have an ENGLISH teacher tell me that dream is actually achievable is just possibly, not only the highlight of my day but, the highlight of my life.

I also had French, Science, and R.E. And German.

I love my lessons this year, but today nothing really stood up apart from English. So now I'm gonna paste my German in:

"Hallo! Ich heisse Melanie und ich bin 14 jahre alt. In meine Freizeit, ich lese gern, ich sehe gern fern, ich gehe gern ins Kino und ich höre gern Musik.

Ich lese besonders oft, weil es unterhaltsamer als fernsehen für mich ist, aber, ich lese geowöhnlich wenn es regnet. Meine lieblingsbuche sind Fantasybuche und Liebesromane. Meine lieblingsbuch ist Twilight, weil es immer total romantisch, oft ziemlich lustig, nie extrem langweilig, und echt gut geschreiben ist.. In der Zukunft, ich wurde The Shining lesen, jedoch, es ist absolut zu schaurif für mich.

Ich gehe gern ins Kino, weil ich Filme sehen liebe. Ich mag Actionfilme, weil sie normaleweise wirklich spannend und sehr ausgezeichnet sind. Aber, Romantisch geschicte gefällt mir weil ich romantisch bin. Ausserdem, ich hässe Horrorfilme, weil sie am gruseligsten sind. Nache wonchenende, werde ich mit meine Freudine Olivia, Kate und Leah ins Kino fahren, um The Soloist zu sehen. Es werde spitze bist.

Musik ist wichtig für mich. Ich interessiere mich für rockmusik, popmusik und poprock musik, aber popmusik sind schlecter als rock und poprockmusik weil sie so rhytmisch und extrem dynamisch sind. Meine lieblingsband ist die Beatles und meine lieblingslied ist Hey Jude, weil die texte nostalgisch für mich ist. Auch, ich finde Hey Jude wirklisch melodisch.

Gestern, es war regnet, also, bin ich gefaulenzt und habe ich Friends gesehen. Friends ist mein lieblingssendung, weil es, im Allgemein, ganz kormisch und so warmherzig ist. Jedoch, ich hässe krimis, weil sie relativ schrecklich und gewönlich gruselig und furchtbar sind.

Ich verbringe zu viel zeit am Computer. Am Computer, ich spiele Computerspiele, ich surfe im Internet, ich hunterladen Musick, ich schreibe e-mails und ich schreibe in meine blog. Ich finde schreiben sehr wichtig weil es am bessesten für mich ist."

Ah, I'm bored now. I"ll blog about more stuff tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment