Friday 9 October 2009

HOHOHO!

Man, I wish it was Christmas. I get new clothes on Christmas. I'm, apparently, getting some new ones soon. Clothes that it. And a new coat. Yay. Something to keep me warm. I swear I'll get a nice one this year. I always get practical ones but I never like wearing them. Maybe a black wollen one, or just a tartan-ish one, hopefully with a hood.

I had the nicest feeling today. I watched the rain fall whilst sitting comfortably on a step. I mean, I sometimes watch rain, but usually through a glass, and never so close. It just felt really surreal and it looked really pretty. I didn't even get that wet. Ha. That's what she said, bruv. Dunno why I added that in, it just came up in my head.

Listening to Super Driver, AGAIN. It's actually so addictive it's just not funny anymore. Now I'm mouthing the song, and it's hard whilst blogging. I guess I just have to concentrate on the song. God I love the high bits so much. Finished. Again, again!

Gyah, Kimi ni Todoke was aired mit subs yesterday. The animation is stunning and it looks exactly like the manga, 'cos sometimes adaptations of mangas look pretty different to the artist's style, like the curves, shape of face and eyes, and hair, but hair is hard to animate I guess.

Anyway, I fall more in love with Kazehaya more and more every time I see him. But, it'sfunny, because it's not the kind of thing where I want him to myself, because Sawako's so nice, it would just feel so inhumane. Ha. I was gonna say mean, but I thought inhumane would sound better, if I used it in the right context anyway.

Thug Story now. I know all the words I swear.

I remembered that Lauren told me to watch the new Ashley Tisdale music video, so that I can see the little whore she is. And, omg, she actually is. She's like, wearing the shortest leotard thing ever, and rubbing herself against a friggin' wall. And she just said she's erotic or something. Which is just, y'know, so rolemodel-ish, obvs. Srsly.

I think the only abbreviation I like is 'srsly', and just use 'lol' and 'obvs' out of habit really.

I hate Hulk Hogan. Especially his friggin' acting "skills", which, y'know, are non-existent. otally non-existent.

Ok, something that happened today that I can blog about. I had French, with Lauren, and we did some speaking. In French. Then Science? Yeah I think so. That was ok I guess. Saffron. I remember Kate knowing what it was and where you could find it. Then English, and nothing really happened in that. And then History. Oh! We did a practice test thing, and I got full marks for the first question, which I'm pretty proud about. Then I had Maths, and that was fun. James sits next to me, I get to bond, sort of, with Sophie and Ryan makes me laugh.

Break... Nothing really happened then either. God my life sucks.

I reminisced (is that how it's spelt?) with Leah on our old days, and we sang along various other songs, leaving Sara out, which made me smile. Sara didn't really talk at all throughout mine and Leah's conversations; it was like she was taking mental notes, which both annoyed and unnerved me. As we bitched about Emily, she then said, 'I hate how Emily tries to involve herself in conversations.' And I couldn't help but mutter, 'hypocrite' to Leah. She didn't gear me the first time though, or the second, or the third, so I ended up whispering it to her very unsubltely.

Then, on the bus, Leah wrote, 'I love Mel' on the window, so I wrote 'Mel loves Leah', and then I noticed Sara was watching me do so, so I felt obligated to write, '+ Sara', and then she said, 'And Vic Mignignhoggad... I forgot his name.' And I could have fucking slapped her. I could have slammed her head against the pole various times screaming, 'GET YOUR OWN FUCKING LIFE. GET OUT OF MINE. STOP TRYING TO INVOLVE YOURSELF YOU STUPID RETARDED BIKE PIMP. IF YOU WANT SOME FRIENDS STOP HAVING FUCKING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOUR BICYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!11111.' I could have thrown her by her hair down the aisle of the bus and then stomped on her face shrieking, 'GET YOUR OWN FREAKIN' PERSONALITY.'

But I didn't. I added his name because I do love him. Apparently she wikipediaded him last night because she wondered who he was, and just the thought of that has anger bubbling up inside of me. I mean, why? Did she think it would be our new thing? I discovered him. All by myself. It started with that video with the Ouran cast, and then I got more reccommended for you shit, and then I fell in love <3.>

Eurgh. It just irks me.

I'm gonna go read Kate's blog now.

Bye kittens, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment