Saturday 3 October 2009

second post of october.

Hah. In the Apple shop because I can't stay away from a computer for more than a certain amount of time. I didn't say how long exactly because it's only how long I've been in town for. I'll work it out now. I think it's like, hm, let's see... Been here since about one o'clock, and it's five now. Four hours then.

Kate is blogging beside me. Haha. I don't know why I just said that, because I don't find that funny. Eurgh. I keep doing a semi-colon instead of an apostrophe. Apostrophe rhymes with Sophie. Lauren disagrees.

Lauren feels privileged that I had mentioned her in this blog post. Fufufu. That made me think of Jacob. Hm.

"I love Melanie."

Kate just said that. Not randomly though. I asked her to say something.

There's a guy behind me playing a song on the computer which has a piano connected to it. I wish he would play some more, because I love listening to someone playing piano. I miss my Music lessons, because Jacob would play The River Flows In You, and it was pretty.

Kate says I type fairly fast. I disagree. I think I just type normally. Mwahaha.

I have Kettle Chips in my bag. Sea salt and balsamic vinegar. They are one of the things that make me smile, but ruins my skin.

Another guy is playing piano now, and from my understanding of piano, he's very, very good. Then again, I have virtually no knowledge of piano. Knowledge. That's the word I was looking for.

Hah. I've written more than Kate. That makes me vaguely happy.

Ah, the guy's playing the song that his friend was playing before. Stopped now. Bah. Humbug. I wanna see a Christmas Carol mit Jim Carrey. Lauren wants to leave soon. Oh no. No way. Yes way. Boo.

Nacho Libre is playing a TV beside me.

Lauren is playing a game on an iPod touch. Or maybe it's iPhone. It's a iPod touch.

Just went to Primark and decided on a coat and some sweaters that I would like to buy. It would make my mum happy if I own a coat I'd be willing to wear.

Gonna finish this off now 'cos I feel rude because Lauren seems a leetle bit bored. Lalalalala. Ikuto is sexy.

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment