Tuesday 20 October 2009

confusing films, grey days and braces.

Wow I have a lot (alot?) to blog about.

Ok, let's start with the weekend. Kate came round, but previously we went to town. We ran into Lauren and Sophie as we left the Starbucks in Border's, and walked around with them for the day. They seemed to have a purpose for being in town, whereas, we, did not, so we didn't mind. It did frustrate me so, however, that the one thing I wished to purchase were my white, knee-height socks for my Alice look, and they were not in Primark. Angst -love you Kate.

Listening to the new HeyKelsey cover. New Shoes. She looks very, and unfairly, pretty.

To add my my angstness, they did not have a rabbit for my necklace. Eurgh, life clearly has a distaste for me.

Me and Kate went to the Japanese shop to browse and not buy, but I swear we will one day, because the lady in there is just so lovely. She's going to Anime EXPO too. I love how she called it 'Expo'. Seems too hardcore for me though.


Anyway, we eventually did go meet Lauren and Sophie in the Pavillion Gardens, because 'tis tradition to go there now. As we did there were some random chavs from our school that were wannabe 'popular crowd' peeps. They kept calling me Leah. I didn't turn around, even though they were calling me, because I believe that is not my name.

I haven't laughed in so long. I do adore Sophie, she's just naturally funny. I love her stories about her house though; they are the best. Besides, her laughter is majorly contagious, and then so is Lauren's. Put them together and my sides just hurt from laughing too much.

I was aware that it was getting late, but I really didn't wanna go home. So it was dark by the time me and Kate were at the bus stop.

We got home, and went straight upstairs and bitched. And laughed about our three favourite people: Sean, Alex Lines, and James. And a leetle bit about Matt Garnes, because he is also amusing.

Ah, we now have Sean voices. We usually don't realise until the other says at the end: "... 'Cos we're all Sean here." Or something along the lines of said sentence.

After dinner, we carried on, but we eventually moved onto being downstairs. There we watched The Pursuit of Happiness, and I realised I was alive because I needed to meet Jaden Smith -Will Smith's son, because he is the epitome of adorable. Usually, actors that are so young and so cute just get away with being ok, if not bad, actors. But I believe his performance was natural and acceptable. And more than that; it was adorable.

Then I read some manga on the PC in between bitching and eating vanilla ice cream, straight from the pot.

The next day we went to the park and bitched, and then we went to the cinema.

Ok, so... The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnasuss. Or something or rather.

It was not as good as I expected it to be. If I were a critic, I would give it three stars, simply because it was so good to see Heath Ledger again. Despite his British accent slowly slipping into his natural Australian one. Also, because of the smooth, slick Devil, whose accent was appealing.

In addition, Johnny Depp ftw. Jude Law and Colin Farell are cute too, but they have nothing on Depp. Besides, let's face it, Jack Sparrow is sexy, and now I always notice traits of Jack Sparrow in other Johnny Depp's acting jobs. Therefore, a leetle bit of Sparrow was in this film.

Regardless, it was intricate and confusing and I felt like I was watching a sequel to an obscure film I had not watched previously. I mean, I know reading in between the lines is not my forte, but I know I am not that bad. It felt like it was one of those films I would 'understand when I was older', but I don't think it will make any more sense in the years to come.

I really don't wanna get into it right now, so I won't. Google it, wikipedia it, whatever.

Ok, about the now. I now have braces. Isn't that fun? Taste the sarcasm -really Kate, I love you so much.

They are scratching against the inside of my upper lip and bottom lip. I can taste the blood. They don't look too bad I don't think. I could look worse I guess. I mean, I'm already unattractive, and I guess nothing can contribute to that any more.

But I'm gonna be a Haruhi with braces, and that makes me want to bawl. I mean, it's just so not Haruhi. And now I have a limit to the stuff I put in my mouth (ooh, kinky, no?). No chewing gum and sticky things (ooh, kinkier, no?). That means no caramel. I shall miss my Rolos. I should have eaten them when I had the chance *sob*.

I'm a little bit bored of writing now, because I've vented all my internal frustrations (and sexual ones? ohh. i'msokinky).

Byebye.


No comments:

Post a Comment