Sunday 20 September 2009

wahey.

Wow, I'm so sad I'm writing this post as I listen to the song, Belle, from Disney's Beauty and Beast. Y'know the one:

Little town,
It's a quiet village,
Ev'ry day,
Like the one before,
Little town,
Full of little people,

Waking up to say:

Bonjour!

Bonjour!
Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour!

Ah, I am such a geek.

But it's ok, now I'm listening to Meekakitty ramble about she played the feather duster, Babette, in her high school production of the musical.


Wah, blogging is so difficult. Especially when you have NO INSPEERASHUN. I love spelling it like that. I love writing things in that sort of way. And writing 'teh' and 'liek'.

I am so cool.

Wow, I hope when, or if, someday this blogs is ever read by anyone besides old men and Kate, that they understand my sarcasm. Otherwise, they'll just think I'm weird. They'll judge me.

If you ask Kate, you'll know that I don't like to be judged. I like people to get to know me better so that they can get the full effect of Merani.

Meranium. It should so be an element. I should call up all the scientists I know so that they can discover a new one and call it Meranium. I would be willing to seduce them in order for them to do that. I'm such a little whore.

No, seriously, for future readers, I don't even have a boyfriend. So, I really am joking when I say I'm a whore. Because, if I am, I'm good for everything but sexual intercourse.

The whole calling me a whore thing started when I did something, and then Leah and Lauren were on the bus and Leah exclaims, "We're friends with a whore."

See, to me and my friends, when we call each other whores and bitches, we don't mean it in the context that people assume we do. I mainly just say it because I feel bad when I use 'gay' as an insult. Meh.

*

Just had lunch. Twas chicken with mushrooms and peas and carrots. And chips! Why do people not like musrooms? They're really not that bad. I liked them. Quite a lot.

I wouldn't specifically ask for them, but, y'know, if they're there, I'll eat them. I wouldn't really say I love them, but I don't mind them. Ooh, once I went to a Japanese restaurant and the chef knew my great-auntie, who was the one who invited us out, and so he was making random bits of food and feeding it to us. One of them, was mushrooms fried in butter, and it was lovely.

I tried it at home and my mum liked it, so she always brags that I can cook, and there's me sitting there like, 'Er, I make omelettes and jacket potatoes, so don't make me look like something I'm not. Douche.'

Obviously, I always say it in my head. Because she usually tells my Brazilian relatives these things, and 'Douche' cannot be translated because I know not of a word in the Portuguese language that is the equivalent of 'Douche'. Why do I keep using the capital letter 'D' on Douche? See? There I go again.

It's George's birthday today. I hope I'm not invited to do whatever it is he's doing. I mean, that sounds bad, but I'm not that fond of George at the moment. No, I like George, it's just that interacting with human beings seems so bleeegh at the moment. I mean, I'll have to talk to Emily, and Tom and just some random people I've never seen.

Also, I always get the idea that they all judge me by what I wear. It's like I wear jeans and a t-shirt like everyone else there, but it just seems like they look at me like, 'What are you wearing?". It's just annoying.

Besides, I love wearing shorts and tights together, but I can't do that at George's because of Shadow and Crash, and I'd get fur all over my lovely black tights.

So I'd have to wear my skinny jeans and I don't like them that much, at least, as much as I used to. I want a skirt to wear with my tights, so that I can vary my 'look'. Seriously, all I wear out are my shorts.

Hmmm.

I just looked up how many words this blog had up to the 'Hmmm', and there were 693. I s'pose that's good.

Oh dear, I have to admit watching Natalie makes me want to at least go to Australia. Well, it's not just Natalie, it's the book I've just read as well, Lucy in the Sky. It's really good. It's by Paige Toon, and her writing reminds me of Sophie Kinsella, who wrote the Shopaholic series and some other random books who are also quite enjoyable.

Here's the cover:




















It really is quite ok-ish. It's kind of mature, but the sexual scenes are very brief and there's nothing too explicit. Seriously, I'm fourteen and it's nothing I couldn't handle.

I really miss reading Meg Cabot. I love her. I really should get round to reading her last installment of the Princess Diaries. I wonder if she'll really just settle for J.P. I kind of hope Michael will heroically and dramatically return from Japan, but I don't think he will.

855 words. Yay.

I want a fish.

Gah, bug just flew in my hair. Shake it out.

Shake, shake, shake shake, shake it! SHAKE EET.

I think that I'm going to wrap this up quickly now, so bye kittens *quote Meekakitty*.

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment