Thursday 17 September 2009

out-blogging kate.

Yes, it just has to be done.

Seriously, I feel ashamed that she has more posts than me -I've had a blog for longer. Oh, the shame.

No, I'm really just happy someone reads my blog, especially Kate, whose mind I always get a tiny little glimpse into. Which reminds me, she probably hasn't written in that for a long time. That makes me sad.

God, I should really stop watching Natalie whilst writing blogs, seeing as they are SO DAMN DISTRACTING. GAWD.

So, I had multiple thoughts today about what to write into this blog, but now it's just crept out of my mind very, very sneakily. So, go figure.

Well, I know that I decided to use my Peter Pan ff for some good (ie. For my English original writing). Seriously, I really like that ff and I think it's probably one of the best I've written, like ever. I really like my character, Harriet, and her chemistry with Peter is actually so noticeable.

I asked Mr. Berry if I could copy Kate and do ff for my creative/original writing, like how she re-wrote Beauty and the Beast. He said I could, and a rush of relief just washed over me completely -because, fanfiction, I can
so do.

Really, just ask Ben or Kate or any of the overly beautiful and fantastic people who review my stories positively. Or even un-positively (blegh, just realised that should be 'negatively'), because constructive criticism is good! *cheesy thumbs up and wink*.

*

Just had dinner.

I was a guinea pig to my Dad's new spontaneous recipe type thing. He made salmon, with peas and spinach. It was rather nice and I ate it all really quickly.

Then, I had creams and strawberries. I say that because I drowned my strawberries completely in that deeleesheeus cream. God, how am I underweight? It just doesn't compute at all.

Kate just came online and she likes my picture. So do I. I just love the 'Brightness/Contrast' button sooo much. It makes me smile like crazy. That's a lie. It's just a really happy smile.

God, I realised today how much I think about the Quantum Physics guy.

To all you pervs, I'm sorry, I'm taken. I met an extremely attractive guy with shaggy blonde curly hair that was kind of leaning to dreads -well I say met, but I spoke to him once and waved very dorkily at him once.

Anyway, I casually mentioned to Kate that I love the expression, "She looked at me like I could juggle while explaining quantum physics."

Then, the guy, who we had so nonchalantly commented on his awesome hair, turned around and said, "I'm sorry, I just tuned into the last part of the conversation -did you just say you can juggle whilst explaining quantum physics?"

And after clearing up that situation, we crossed the road where he was also crossing and I waved like a retarded retard. Eurgh.

Anyway, my heart, I swear to God, was racing the whole time me and Kate walked to the station and whenever she talked about how his body language showed that he liked me too, something inside my chest tightened; it was like my heart was too fat for my ribcage *OMGSEMICOLON.*

But, whatever, I had an argument with myself with walking up the stairs of Cashman building.

It went the along the lines of:

"I could so base my English story on my situation with QPG (Quantum Physics Guy)."

"No. Because you don't love him."

"But I really like him."

"But you don't even know his name. You can't even whisper it in to the night -that's so lame."

"Hey, you're me. You like him too."

"No I don't."

"Yes you don't."

"No I don't. I don't think his hair is beautiful."

"Oh yeah (!) You don't wonder what it smells like either."

"Yep, totally. I don't want his blonde, shaggy, curly haired children or anything."

"I so know what you mean (!) Me neither."

"... I miss him."

"Yeah, me too."

So, both of me agree now that I'd so have, all five, of his gorgeous children. Jus' sayin'.

My father and brother are both watching that film Martin Lawrence with Raven Symoné. It's like, called College Road Trip or something. It seems ok.

Brenda Song is in it as well, and I really do love her. Or, just really like her a whole lot. Whatever. She seems like nice people, and I would be friends with her.

HOLY JEEBUS. I am listening/kind-of-watching Natalie and she just said that she wacthes Grey's Anatomy.

Me and Natalie can sooo be besties now. I love Grey's. More than I should, probably. But not likely. I'm sure I love Grey's just the perfect amount.

That's a lie -I would so have sex with Dr. Sloan.

Well, never mind. She didn't say Grey's Anatomy. Fuck.

Btw, here's a lame joke:

"What did Sushi A say to Sushi B? Wasabi!"

Isn't that just the epitome (I love the word) of awesome? Seriously.

I'm really just dragging this blog along so that it's so much longer than Keitou-chan's. Problem is, that I don't know how long hers is gonna be.

I need more lame jokes to make this so much longer.

If I were Meekakitty, I'd do some lip synching, but I can't really do that with a blog. At all. C'est impossible.

Maybe, I should do some song lyrics?

Nah, can't be bothered.

And this blog is just getting ridiculously long now, and I really don't mean that I want to out blog Kate. I just say it as a joke. I enjoy reading her blog, and I prefer ff to blogging anyday.

BECAUSE I CAN WRITE SELF-INSERTS AND MAKE 'ME' HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE I WANT NANANANANANA /N
NN.

I guess you could say that she's the inspiration and motivation for this post, so I love her more than most things I love. So, yes.

Bye bye bye bye bye my almost lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment