Wednesday 23 September 2009

insert original and creative title here.

Yay. Watching Natalie yet again. Because I'm so not obsessed. Oh, no. I don't find her hilarious or anything like that. If you think I do, that's a LIE.

*

Btw, the little asterix means some time as passed since I last touched the computer. But it's in the same day. Right ok.

Well, today, after PHSE, Leah was telling Kate off for not talking about her enough in her blog. It was then I realise that I don't really mention her that much either. I started to feel fairly guilty, and so started to write this very paragraph in my head as we walked to the cantine.

What the fuck is wrong with the text box thingy? Seriously. I'm British. I spell things differently, please just leave me alone. Eurgh.

Had alright lessons today. English - score. I seriously like English this year, even though all Leah and George do is bitch about how all we do is read and copy off the board. In that order. But, I enjoy English and Mr. Berry's lovely. I get it this year as well, since we worshipped semi-colons, commas, apostrophes and etc, so I know quite a lot about them.

Made a deal with my mum. I now have a schedule. Here it goes:

Monday: P.E.
Tuesday: Swimming.
Wednesday: Cycling.
Thursday: I think Japanese lessons are that day, if I'm allowed to take them.
Friday: Piano/Violin (Can't decide which ones and so yeah).
Weekend: I do what the fuck I want. Yay.

Isn't that sweet? My mum's trying to get me a life. That's lovely. Just bee-youteefull. It has a hyphen because that's how I say it. bee (TINY ICKLE PAUSE) youteeful. Oh and it's beeYOUteefull.

Wow, I'm having fun with the bold button today aren't I? Whoop.

Calvin had a friend round today. He's still here, but his mum has just arrived. Ha, arrived. Get it? Get it?

Ok, screw that schedule. It's not all entirely accurate. May be doing aerobics. Damn.

Kay, gonna play blockles or something now.

Bye, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment