Thursday 17 September 2009

just bored, really.

Just feel like I should start my new blog post, so that I'm at least a leetle ahead of Keitou-chan.

I really dislike Facebook. Really. What's the big fuss about? It's just so overly and unnecessarily complicated with all the games that no-one really,
really enjoys playing.

Those who play them in their spare time, have even less of a life than me. And that's saying something.

Ooh, my father just finished making bread in the bread machine we happen to have. It has seeds because my dad loves organicness more than he loves me.

Maybe I'll eat it with butter. Maybe I won't.

Who am I kidding? I only eat bread I don't like with butter. I'm a wuss and I don't being too ballsy when it comes to food I haven't eaten before. Mostly.

I mean, when I'm on holiday, I feel like I have to make the most of the money my parents are spending on this trip, so I try most things.

When I go to Japan, I'll eat fuck all. And by that I mean that I'll eat everything.

I say that because I know that 'fuck all' can be used to say, 'everything' or 'nothing'. Whatever. I lost the game.

God, I haven't lost the game in forever. Or at least that's what it feels like.

I really need to go have the bread in a second, and by 'second' I mean now. So this'll be one of those blogs with an asterix to show the next half has been written in a later time period. Besides, Criminal Intent is on.

So screw y'alls.

*


No comments:

Post a Comment