Tuesday 22 September 2009

biggest scare of my life.

God, there's a little 'Telugu' button that I hadn't noticed before, and it was pressed, meaning that the writing was coming out లికె థిస్ (like this). Wait, gonna go make a salad, brb.
*
Wow that was fun. Minus the fun. Seriously, that took nearly twenty minutes to make. It has cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots. Wow, I'm describing the salad I just made. That makes me that little bit cooler. My arm aches. From grating. How healthy am I?! Apparently not very. Our new grater sucks. Seriously, it's so shit. It doesn't GRATE, it totally defeats the point of itself. Jeez.

I really can't be bothered to write a blog today, especially since I've already written one, even though it was reeeeally short. Mimimimi.

Heh. Today was ok. I guess.

Hm, trying to remember my best letter. I mean lesson. Can't remember. Argh.

Dinner, now. Imma go eat now.

XOXO.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment