Friday 22 January 2010

still in brazil. not for long though --hopefully!

Longest title I've probably ever posted. But srsly, leaving for airport today and soon. Have packed. Fingers crossed.

So, I'm at the internet place, and the girl next to me gave me the dirtiest look for sitting at the computer with the decent headphones. What you gonna do though? I need them for Youtube, so she can go away to someplace not very nice where all the have to eat i --SQUIRREL.

Oh well.


Nanana don't you just love halfhearted blog posts? Mergh. I only do this for Ciara. And Lauren. And Lauren's blogging! Yay! Life is grand.

So... recently I've watched some more films, played some more Uno, sat in the sun and wallowed in self pity, floated in the swimming pool and wrote self insert fanfiction in my head. Mostly about me and Jim Hawkins, whose films I recently watched and fell in love with all over again. I've also thought up a few Amuto stories, which I've been craving btw. Amuto that is. I mean, Shugo Chara friggin' ended! And what a bullshit ending!

Ok, I just did that to stop my random rant. But srsly, Tsukasa is yum.

...Love,

--Merani.


No comments:

Post a Comment