Friday 27 November 2009

requested by ciara and laurennn.

How did you get here under my skin, swore that I'd never let you back in. - Here We Go Again - Demi Lovato.



Yeah I like Demi. I like Taylor Swift too. Suck. It. I like what I like (Only felt the need to mention this because people think I'm lame because I like Disney, Demi, Taylor and Twilight, which sucks. I'm not that bad once you get know me, promise!).

God I feel so loved, both Lauren and Ciara demanded that I blog soon because:


a) "You said you'd blog on Tuesday and didn't." - Lauren.

b) "Every time I go on the computer I click on your blog but it's always an old post." - Ciara.

So yeah, on the phone to Kate as I type this, talking about James' shocked face as he witnessed me click my neck. She says it's gross and "Hello, followers of Merani that never followed me. Hello."


I like
Charlieissocoollike because he is cute and attractive and British like me (The British part, not the cute or attractive).

Oh! And I was mentioned in Emily's blog! Which is exciting because I really admire her and think she's brilliant at writing. So, that was nice and I felt truly honoured.

Hmm.... See this is why I don't blog, or at least haven't recently, because there's nothing that interesting going on in my life at the moment, and I'm not having that many deep thoughts that I can think about yesterday. I mean, I've been thinking about the multiple ways I could have Luke in my History class out of my life, and how to stop myself from slapping Leah.

Oh! Ok. Something to talk about.

Ok, Leah, so it seems, doesn't think about how if you say certain things, it'll make situations awkward. For example, I know this boy called Charlie, who is lovely and who I started talking to fairly recently when we queued outside for R.E., and he was very lovely, but seemed slightly scared of me, which amused me, so I made a point about going, "Charlie! Charlie!", in a shout-whisper, if you know what I mean.

And then, one Maths lesson, Ryan cried, "Why do we need to do this?", when we were doing Upper/Lower Bounds. I had mentioned to him previously that I hoped to become an author when I was older, so I replied, "Because my book might not get published."

And he laughed, which is pleasant by the way; Ryan's laughter is really infectious and it's really, er, heartily, if you know what I mean? It just seems like when he laughs he finds it particularly funny.

Regardless, Ryan asked me if I had started to write the book, which, I hadn't. So I told him that.

"Er, I dunno," I laughed nervously as I said it. "It's in my head somewhere."

Anyway, Charlie then turned his attention to our conversation and asked if I knew it was about. I said yes, because that's true, because it'll be about a boy and a girl who are going to fall in love passionately but painfully, because they can't live without each other and stuff.

See? It sounds better and less cheesy in my head, and I know that people my age don't appreciate my kind of romance, so I didn't wanna say, in order to not be laughed at. So, I just went red and continued to do my work.

Carrying on, the same day, I had English, a lesson with I also have Charlie with. So, he turns to me and demands, "What's your story about?". I started to converse with him, admitting it was about a boy and a girl, and that they're gonna do stuff.

In between this, Leah decided to claim, quietly, "You would make a good couple." I ignored her and carried on talking to Charlie.

"Sex?" he asked, and I said that possibly.

So, Leah decides to voice her opinion a little louder. She asked me if I would like to have sex with Charlie, and I politely and carefully declined. She then proceeded to ask Charlie; I could have slapped her.

But, the thing is, I think it's different for boys and girls. I mean, I could say no, and Charlie wouldn't be offended, and people would accept that. However, if Charlie said no, I got the feeling Leah would've made it a big deal and would have 'Ooohed' saying he was calling me ugly or something, y'know?

So, she just doesn't give him time to reply and just turns to me, just deciding that we were gonna have sex.

So... Yeah, me and Charlie were in English yesterday and we were sort of talking and the atmosphere was really tense and awkward, when it didn't need to be. So I'm pissed at her.

She just has NO SUBTLETY WHATSOEVER, which is a problem.

I've never been able to tell her properly the guys I like, because she'll just make it excruciatingly obvious in front of them, whereas, when she told me, I didn't tell a soul, especially the boy himself. If I did, way back in Year 8, she still wouldn't forgive me; the one time I did, compared to her, who did it every single time I told her, I told George, and she still brings it up.

Wow, massive ranting blog post about one of my closest friends. That's how complicated my life is.

Whatever, Leah needs to get a clue about what being a true friend, basically.

Express yourself in the comment section: do you have a similar friend? any advice? etc.

Lotsa love, Merani xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's not quite the same as a lack of subtlety, but I have a friend who can't keep anything to herself (don't we all have one?). The last time it happened, the excuse was 'It just slipped out'. 'It won't happen again' also makes an appearance every time. I'd like to be able to say that my friend who is bad at keeping secrets grew out of it after high school, but that would be lying. I guess we just learnt not to tell her anything we want to be kept private.

    I admit that I had to laugh at your story, though. Sorry :) Maybe Leah thought she was being funny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a friend like that. its the same one :O
    i soo know what you mean shes have like zero powers of keeping things to herself aswell

    ReplyDelete