Sunday 22 November 2009

jasper is just plain win, and you not it people.

"It'll be nice not to want to kill you all the time." - Jasper Hale.

And that is why I adore him, oh-so-much. Four lines people, four lines. I think I smell awesome.

So, yeah. Saw New Moon on Friday, and loved it. Like, the experience itself was so much better than Twilight, but the film altogether was pretty good too, though I doubt it really makes any sense to anyone who hasn't read the book(s). I really think Kristen's acting has improved dramatically, and that Taylor's working out has seriously been worth it. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if I started writing Bella/Jake fanfiction. Beware.

But for real, I cried out in frustration when Jake and Bella nearly kissed in the kitchen, which scared me. It's just... Gah. I dunno. I could really just see how much Jacob really loved Bella throughout the whole film; Taylor did him justice. Completely.

Oh, and Robert was gorgeous, as usual.

And Jackson was just Jackson. I really do love him, so, so, so much. I feel like I wanna squeeze him every time he comes on screen.

Kate mentioned that she was blushing to me when Jake popped on screen. When he was gone, and Jasper appeared, I put her hand on my cheek and she laughed incredulously at how warm it was.

But, overall, the audience truly made the night special. The feeling of having so many people screaming at the same time with you is so exhilarating, and there was much more fangirling this time than at Twilight, and fangirling is always vast amounts of fun.

New Moon: 4 stars. Audience: 13 stars.

So me and Kate made vlogs. And I mentioned Elisabeth, so, if you're reading this, then yeah, you're gonna be referred to on Youtube. Hope that's ok. I'll link it in HERE when it's up.

So I slept round Sophie's, which was possibly the funniest time I've had in a long time. I never realised quite how hi-larious she can be, particularly in photographs. I'll try to upload them here too.

More on Tuesday.

XOXO.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear your exams were OK. Do you have many more? I'll admit I had to google GCSE and still aren't entirely sure what they're for since we don't have an equivalent here (we just have the TEE, which are the uni entrance exams) but they sound important.

    And whilst you might find science difficult, rest assured in the knowledge that you're certainly a better English student than I was. It was my worst subject. By a long shot.

    Not sure why I didn't see that in-between blog post. I would have commented if I'd read it! In any case, thanks for all the shout outs - I'm honoured to be mentioned on youtube :) I've not quite yet been able to find the courage to make a vlog (let alone my lack of a video camera) so you're definitely a couple of steps ahead of me there.

    I know what you mean about audiences in cinemas. Unfortunately the session I went to had a very small audience so there wasn't any of that going on. :(

    You can have Jasper if I can have Jacob. ;)

    ReplyDelete