Wednesday 11 November 2009

bleh.

Lauren: "You have to write about me because I'm standing here and you love me." Done and dusted.

Gah, I'm grounded atm because I shouted at my mother, well, I guess I just raised my voice, which I guess ticks her off. What you gonna do.

Therefore, won't be blogging 'til tomorrow, when I'm un-grounded.

Hm. It's raining today and that makes me restless, tired, and in a bad mood. Maybe that's because I had to listen to George ramble on about shit though, so yeah. He and Leah had the most pointless argument on the bus today; they were arguing whether 'Flood' is a new or old Escape The Fate song. Leah said it was old because it came out ages ago, while George claimed it was new because it was off their latest album. I really didn't give a shit who I could've stabbed first.

I miss blogging.

XOXO.

PS. Shout out to Elisabeth, who is now following me (I really wish that didn't sound so stalkerish every time). I'll link her in later, because school computers are retarded and don't like me. Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment