Wednesday 18 November 2009

mergh. test.

I just noticed I start my blog posts with... noises. As in, "blergh", "gyahh", etc. I'm so weird.

Anyway, just trying to tie in a quick blog post in between revising. I'm only allowing myself to do so because I have more of a basic idea of what I need to know and stuff, and now it's just reading over as opposed to learning and stuff.

I broke down in tears yesterday as I realised how little I knew when it came to Science, and I thought about all the stuff I was writing in my little revision book thingy, and how it was too much to learn by Friday. Even now, I think about it and I get anxious, so I think I'll get back to reading it over and over again soon.

Whatever, the last few days have just been exhausting and I am just sick, sick, sick of science. I feel like I've thought nothing of acids, alkalines, etc, and that there's no room for daydreaming about love stories. And that makes me sad. What is a romantic without romance in her life? Nothing, I tell you, nothing.

So, I'm hoping that all my efforts will pay off. Well, now doesn't really count as revising. Gah, overwhelming amounts of guilt.

I can't be bothered to talk about in detail what happened on Sunday, but, the ten minutes extra I spent on the computer, made me two hours late. Two hours late. I've never been so late in my life. I bitterly and reluctantly started crying due to sheer embarrassment.

But when I got there it was fine. Kate didn't seem pissed, though I expected her to be.

I'm actually gonna go now. Bye!

PS. Who else is excited about New Moon on Friday? Ahmagawd.

XOXO.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your test/exam.

    And, can't wait for New Moon. Jacob ftw :)

    ReplyDelete