Sunday 6 December 2009

sorry blog.

I apologise for neglecting you. I also apologise to Lauren, who is possibly the best person in the world, simply because she keeps nagging me to write in this thing, thus making me feel special.

So here I am.

Today is Sunday, and I should really be starting my History and R.E. essay. But I can always do that tomorrow, when I can't go on the computer and can't be distracted. I mean, sure, I can carry on reading The Shining, but I won't. Shut up brain --stop trying to give me distractions for tomorrow.

I'll actually go get ready soon so I can go to town with Kate; we're going Christmas shopping, because we're exhchanging presents next Saturday. Why so early, you may ask? Because I'm going to Brazil in two weeks time, meaning I'll be missing Christmas, so we're doing this early.

So yeah. Decided to buy presents for: Lauren, Kate, Leah, Sophie, George, Sara, Mum, Dad and Calvin. I'm gonna receive around £20 for this, and it should be enough. Getting Sophie some bracelets and Lauren a book. The Time Traveler's Wife to be exact. Can't spell Traveller's/Traveler's. Damn.

Ok, so yesterday was chaotic. Went to London, which was nice. I like London. I feel all British and stuff and like, lucky, y'know? I dunno, Americans can go to New York or somewhere cool like that for a weekend or go on a roadtrip here or something. So, London is the most famous place I live near; Brighton doesn't quite cut it, despite it being as lovely as it is.

But it pretty much fucked up a lot. A whole lot.

Basically, my mum neglected to mention we were going to the Landmark Forum, which is like, to say lightly, just bollocks. I mean, the motive is to take control of your life and love living it, but bleh. Did not appeal and did not sign up for it.

Two people informed us on what is was and what the eff it was about. The lady was called Paula Ver-something. She looked as if Glinda got bad highlights and stole Elphaba's nose. She was overly quirky and smiley, so I noticed her teeth were kind of crooked. I know that's kind of harsh, but yeah, I was actually writing it all down in my head so I could actually blog about it later.

The guy was called Ricardo and was from Venezuela.

Paula did most of the talking.

Long story short, they asked about us and what we thought about life and stuff. I decided to be difficult (because I went there against my own will and felt no need to be pleasant), and said that I loved school and liked life and that it was awesome. Ahh, lying is fun.

Then we got talking about my friends and I told her about Leah. She said that I should do it to basically be honest and whatever. I got impatient and just denied everything she said and I think by being difficult I made her not like me.

What's more, I didn't like her. Because she just always had this smug, knowing smile and whenever I said something, she would smile fake-ly and nod for about three seconds, as if she wanted me to expand on everything I uttered.

Bah, more later.

Lotsa love, Merani.

PS. I love you Lauren, Ciara, Kate, Elisabeth, and 'I don't know...', who is following me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment