Sunday 14 February 2010

guillotine day.

That is mine and Lauren's name for 'Valentine's Day', because it is the day that St. Valentine was killed by a guillotine, so I've been told. By Lauren.

So, me, and Kate and Lauren and Sophie are going to go see 'Valentine's Day', on VD, because we are original and creative like that. I'm actually writing this post to pass the time. I have to leave in... ten minutes you see.

So, happy valentine's to anyone that has a lover type person to be by their side today, and please do not take for granted their presence or their brilliance or their amazing taste in partners. I personally dislike this holiday for it is the day where I used to feel loneliest. That was before I had friends who I cherished more than anything else.

I'll try to make some footage of it on my camera and try to edit it, or just put in on YT raw and stuffs.

Elisabeth, I'll have to get back to your YT video later, because I started watching it, but then my computer pissed up and threw a tantrum and all that jazz.

LALALALALA, what to write... I like formspring. I also like AverageWizard. Please check those out, for they are great fun. Also, MLIM means My Life is Magical. I read loads of them, and only understood later when I looked it up, why everyone puts MLIM at the end of everything.

All my love, Merani.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you again, it's been a while!

    My valentine's day was spent on hands and knees examining rocks on the south coast without any form of contact with J. I almost forgot it was V day. I don't usually notice its passage anyway, since I don't go in for all that extravagance and I've not been in a relationship with someone on that day before. Maybe it's a bigger deal in other countries, though.

    How was the movie? I wouldn't mind seeing it.

    ReplyDelete