Wednesday 22 July 2009

wow.

seriously.
haven't even thought about this blog in so long.

kyah. last day of year nine today.
woo, summer holidays.

finale-fucking-ment, if you know what i mean.

why is it that the last few days of the school year seem to drag on by without a care in the world? do you think they really know the anguish they cause me?

went to the beach today. went into the sea. in my uniform.

got soaking wet (nah, really? water gets you wet?), and had to wear a jumper with nothing on underneath. luckily, i had gone into the sea with my short, and so i could change back into my skirt and tights, in order to get the bus with some dignity.

my hair is 95% free of seaweed. took a long time, but it was worth it. obvs.

i'm tired now. so bye to no-one.

No comments:

Post a Comment