Wednesday 17 June 2009

hm.

Woah. Ok.
What am i supposed to write? i can't concentrate on writing something intuitive and interesting when an Friends episode in on just out of my periphery.
Sure, i enjoy writing. And i guess writing from experience is easier to do than to put yourself in a fictional character's shoes and just type.
Btw, my grammar on this blog is not going to be 'top knotch', since I am lazy and, frankly, who really gives a shit? This is supposed to be a glimpse into my mind, and my mind is messy, tangled and unpredictable. Just like my hair!

I hate Science. Really, Mr. O'Shea, thank you for believing in me so much that you placed me in Set 1, but what were you thinking?

Seriously, I can't keep up most of the time. Everyone else seems to have the same ideas as the teacher, while I am stuck there dreaming about how Ikuto should propose to Amu anytime soon. But besides, I couldn't give the correct reply if I tried.

I did, however, give one today. Only because I am intrigued by the thought of evolution and my ancestors. Turns out, long-neck giraffes had a lot and lot of sex with giraffes that were retarded and resembled horses, and so had a lot of babies which, must been incestual, and that is why giraffe have freakishly long necks today. Tada.

Yes. This is a random post. And yes, I have no life and therefore am writing this.

Now, I am going to bathe.

Toodle Poodle, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment