Thursday 16 September 2010

IIII CAN'T COME OUT TODAY, I'M SICK.

The song is 'Sick' by Lex Croucher and it should be longer than the one minute something it is. What am I even. I'm ill and it sucks because it doesn't feel that much worse than a cold, except it does? I dunno. Symptoms of a cold multiplied about seventy-eight fold. Need. More. Tea.

But anyway, HEY BLOG. Goodness it *has* been a long time hasn't it? I do apologise a little bit for that, but not a lot because my life's been pretty... meh. As it should be. Because I do nothing to make it more exciting.

Erm, I read fifty books! That's cool, huh? Actually on my fifty-first book. It is called 'Looking for Alaska' by someone you know. Book #50 was Mockingjay which I have to admit did no really like; I felt kind of like a fake because I loved The Hunger Games series but... not as much as a lot of people seem to. I liked the change and mix of violence, romance, drama and adolescence; it was good because it wasn't entirely happy but mostly sad. Like DH. There was a war, and casualties happen, even if they shouldn't have had to. I honestly missed a lot of stuff because I was reading fast because I wanted it to end so I could know what happened. Also, I wanted to read fifty books. So I did. Mockingjay deserves a B+, but that's all.

Ahhhhh and I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and it's now my favourite film. I indulged entirely in its nerdiness and fondness of videogames, comic books, etc etc. It was all so cute and wonderful and clever and witty. I want to see it again. Soon. And go see if you haven't.

I'm going to die and go make some more fruit tea now.

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment